Find My Advisor

Click on the appropriate college link below to find and save contact information for your respective advisors. To declare a new major or change an existing one, please refer to the "Change My Major" app on eWeber.

View Remembered Advisors (Requires Login)

If you are interested in the Associate's Degree in General Studies, or Certificate of Completion in General Education, or are unsure of whom to contact for academic advising, please get in touch with General Studies & Exploratory Advising at or 801-626-6752.

*If updates are needed to this page, please contact us at

Take a minute to thank an advisor!